Thursday, July 10, 2008

Video Flashback: Lostprophets, Incubus


These songs aren't that old but they definitely remind me of a different period of my life.








I was just feeling these two songs. I think maybe i want to scream? not sure why.

Lost Prophets - Rooftops

Standing on the rooftops
Waiting till the bombs drop
This is all we got now
Scream until your heart stops
Never gonna regret
Watching every sunset
Listen to your heartbeat
All the love that we found




This song came on pandora tonight and I love the lyrics to this song. I think it's just that it makes me want to get on a roof overlooking a city and scream with my eyes closed. Not so that anyone can hear me, but to get it all out.

Come to think of it there are a lot of songs that make me want to get out and scream.

[[And then that reminded me of this video, one of my favorite Incubus songs and one of the more creative videos. Doesn't hurt that Brandon Boyd was a high school crush of mine...*ahem*

Warning

I suggest we
learn to love ourselves
before it's made illegal


Love that lyric.]]


Late night EDIT:
So I think I was also thinking of this Lostprophets song. So i guess you get a lostprophet/incubus sandwich.

Lost Prophets - Last Train Home
But we sing
If we're going nowhere
Yeah we sing
If it's not enough
And we sing
Sing without a reason
To ever fall in love

No comments: