Sunday, July 13, 2008

chatting with my sister about ironman, [NO Spoilers]

The following chat about ironman is NOT about ironman's plot at all.


In my family, you have to have a sense of humor. Or we disown you.

My sister likes to mention scenes in movies that are not really in the movie to see the look on people's faces when they try to remember it..it doesn't work on family. We just keep it going.
She had posted this a long time ago (the day it happened I think) and I only just realized she put it up.

I had gone to the midnight showing of ironman (meaning i had only left the theater about 6 hours before this chat started).

This was the screenshot on her end (happily censored names..I'm the one that begins with "r" and she's the one that begins with "g". No, my name is NOT 'rezurwreck')

She still hasn't seen the movie yet. Baby and all.


It is worth noting that I kinda want to write a movie that has all those plot elements.

No comments: