Wednesday, July 9, 2008

post work function again

here it goes again.

work pays for drinking too much
. not that i'm complaining.

Now that i'm on a different team, I get invited to more outings it seems. and by outings i mean i'm drinking for free.

A while ago i decided to only drink when it was free for me (well if someone buys me a drink at a bar i try to buy them a drink back at least)..

I'm talking like only drinking at parties with open bars or events or what have you.

Well it was spost to get me to save money and drink less..

but I feel like i'm drinking MORE now.

Take tonight for instance, invited to another team building party, where there was free wine. They asked my preference in white or red..i said red, everyone else was drinking white.

I'm pretty sure everyone else was either drinking beer or white wine the whole night...and i'm pretty sure that bottle was empty at the end of the night.

You do the math. I'm not 100% positive but i have a feeling of what i did.

I don't know if i want to sleep, draw, or clean my room right now.

No comments: