Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's a winding road...

...tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know"
-Boys Like Girls, Thunder



Most definitely my favorite song.

Who's got two thumbs, a blog, and is excited for this concert?

*this girl*

So found someone to go with the the concerto..this will be the second time this year that I'm dragging someone who doesn't *really* like emo as much as I do to an emo concert.

It occurs to me that I don't really have any emo friends. And then I realized, I never really had any emo or goth friends...i was always like..one of the only ones in the group that dressed like that.

Made me ponder stuff.

But anyway, I'm excited. I'm sleepy and excited!


Too bad good charlotte's going to be there. I mean i have nothing REALLY to hate about them, they were definitely just overplayed all through college...It's weird how they're not the main act...

No comments: