Saturday, July 26, 2008

I got 99 posts but but i aint bitchin in this one

So as I was starting this blog, which initially was going to be about an amazing act of kindness that Charles Barkley bestowed: Paying for his bus boy's tuition.

Well, right as I was about to start, my roommate knocks on my door. My old roommate (he moved out a few months ago) is standing in the hallway, along with a brother, a girlfriend, and a friend.

Well, I have to say, tonight has been a blast. As I type this, they're in the kitchen right now playing two guitars, a tamborine, and congo drums.

Ironically, they're not playing spoons.

I played the tamborine for a couple of songs, but decided that I needed to go to sleep.

In a ploy to get me to stay longer, my roommate improv'd a song about me.

It was funny and had no real content, but it still made me smile.


I love my SF Life, really, i do. This is what I dreamed about when I lived in Hawai'i. Random shit like this happening.


Although I do feel bad for Tobi who is trying to sleep...well all of us for that matter.

No comments: