Friday, July 11, 2008

Un-domesticated kitty.


I'm referring to myself. I'm here at my friend's place, we're about to eat dinner. We went to the japanese market and are going to enjoy some good homemade japanese foods. Last time I came I even did the dishes.
At home afterwards, after having told my roommates what I had done that night, one of them comments that "You don't even cook here and you live here. I didn't know you cooked."

Which is interesting. I'm the only female in the house, and I don't really cook there. I can cook, I actually like cooking, but I just have no time. On the other hand, my guy roommates all cook meals at least once a day, and one of them even makes *me* breakfast every now and then.

So tonight I signed onto facebook and popped up the status "Candice only gets domestic at other people's homes" is absolutely true. I only get into the "ooh let's cook stuff" mode when I'm here. I only get into the "I love babies" mode when I'm at my sister's house (granted, my niece is like the coolest kid you'll ever meet. Or at least I like to think I'm gonna help her become the coolest)

Anyway, random thoughts and ranting of a very hungry person.

No comments: