Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everybody Wang chun tonight

After showing Rhett the beauty that is Pen Island/penisLand, he told me of a legend that "wang" became a word for "penis" because Wang Computers were IBM's competitors, and they trashed talked like that.

In the search for evidence:

rhett
i can't find any citation on the internet about this wang legend
did my grandpa tell me that ?

candice
..
your GRANDPA knows what IBM is?!
i can't get mine to hang up the phone at home sot hat it's not off the hook

rhett
my grandpa had an early wang in his lab at work

candice
...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well clearly it was a brilliant strategy on IBM's part. Try cold calling a small business and saying "What do I have to do to get a Wang in your office ?"

Britt Deal said...

I'm concerned to know what one would have to do to get Wang in my office....