Thursday, July 24, 2008

An outline of the night: gym then whiskey party

I'm too drunk to make coherent thoughts, so I thought i'd paint the night for you in an outline.

This is a beer bottle around a drunk outline:




This is my outline of the night:

  • I made it to the gym again
    • The Van Ness location is definitely bigger than the Montgomery location, but...stranger.
    • They don't refill the soap enough in the showers.
    • ---They make sure that if it's refilled that the water doesn't work.
    • I played this situation in my head where this bitch came up to me in the
      locker room and said "You're not in shape, why are you here" and then I
      punched her and said "Why the fuck do you think I'm here, bitch". And then I couldn't go to that gym anymore.

  • I got invited to a "whiskey party"
    • Adhering to a diet is rough at said whiskey party, when there is pizza.
    • It's rough to spell "rough" when drunk from whiskey party
    • It is entirely possible to NOT drink whiskey at a whiskey party and stick to
      wine.
    • When you're the first to leave they make you take a shot of vodka anyway,
      making the situation more uncomfortable fun.
    • There were badass ice spheres. So many dirty jokes were made about "cold balls" or "frozen balls" or "exploding balls"..you get the picture.
  • The Journey home.
    • I was surprised I made it back exclusively by foot and by public transit. No need for cab when you have the WILL.
    • While walking and drunk, I can still talk to my little sister, and she knows I'm drunk, and I know I'm drunk, and it's all okay.
  • Home
    • My roommates are up, when the trash doesn't need to be taken out, unlike LAST NIGHT.
    • I walk into a clean bathroom, ecstatic, I go to hug my bathroommate, only to find out that this romanian chick he's been hanging out with cleaned it out of fear for deportion oh shit um boredom..the goodness of her heart
    • Blogger has a WYSIWYG editor, and I had no idea.
    • Also, firefox recognizes WYSIWYG as a word, but spellchecks "firefox"

No comments: