Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Video Flashback: New Found Glory (first major album)

I've had my fair share of long distance relationships. One of the most intense was between 1999-2001. This song was on a CD that I played all the time, and this is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time.

I never saw the video for it til recently, and it has Rachel Leigh Cook in it!

You're not here
and I can't stop pretending that you're forever mine.
And I...

I can't dream anymore
Since You Left.

I miss you singing me to sleep (to sleep)
I can't wake anymore
In Your Arms.

I miss you singing me to sleep.

"Cheer up" my friends all say...
This band was one of the ones that influenced my bass style.

And here was the song that made me fall in love with them. I actually watched this video to study the bassist's style (especially how to jump around with a bass on)

Have I waited too long?
Have I found that someone?
Have I waited to long
to see you?

No comments: