Thursday, March 5, 2009

some random drunk post

Here is what the situation is right now:
1. Stomach is full of a burger from Q.
2. Joining the burger is half a half pitcher of sangria (a fourth? Is that like a forty?)
3. Chilling out with the laptop warming my legs.
4. Looking up emo songs on youtube.
5. The weird pictures that people put to emo songs in videos is making me wonder. Wondering what I would be wearing if i was in high school right now. you know what pisses me off just a little bit? the grade school kids that would laugh or be afraid of me in my black lipstick and red hair and vinyl pants and chains and trenchcoats are now the emo kids that feel that the world "doesn't get them" and the need to "cut myself". shut up. just because your mom didn't let you borrow the prius to go to the mall and act like you don't like chain restaurants doesn't give you the right to cut yourself.
6. Hello. how are you?
7. All in all happy. Just a little ranty and self reflecty. Speaking of which, are we really supposed to believe Medusa NEVER saw her reflection? Really? Like noone else thought of that or she didn't accidentally walk by one or a puddle of water or something? really? serious? cmon let's be real.
8. On that topic, what the fuck was Oedipus thinking?! If someone told me my fate was to kill my father and sleep with my mother I sure as HELL would not be killing ANYONE old enough to be my father and i sure as FUCK would not be sleeping with ANYONE who was older than me. AT ALL. Just to be safe.

Okay done. Randomness over. I think.

No comments: