Monday, February 23, 2009

Stevie Wonder: For Once in my life, and some thoughts

First of all, enjoy:


Wikipedia Link for song
Ron Miller, who was one of the writers of this song, wrote it about his baby daughter. He married a filipina, which means this awesome song is about a half filipino. I just thought that fact was cool.

On the flipside, after googling for the video, I came across the one i've posted at the top. Here's how I imagined it went down:

Assistant to Mr. Wonder: "The lights are designed pretty well, we're using state of the art recording as well."

Mr. Wonder: "Great! How are the dancers?"

Asst: "oh um, they're fantastic. Choreography's top notch...um. yeah"

Mr. Wonder: "you don't sound so sure"

Other Asst: "Oh don't worry, these are some fine a$$ b*tches up in this joint. They know how to wiggle."

Mr. Wonder: "Okay, i trust you"


SRSLY? Do you SEE that dancing? I mean i know it was decades ago but that had to be bad back then too!?

2 comments:

Bee-Jet MusuBee said...

Even I have more rhythm than that! And I just started walking 4 months ago.

BernaD*va said...

Poor Stevie. He was singing his heart out and they set him up with these no-talent broads?