Saturday, March 17, 2007

st patty's day eve



This is what I love about the city. There's always something going on.

Jess & I went to get some cheap mexican food for dinner.

-Small little interjection here. I love mexican food. I've never really had this great type of
fast mexican food before. A burrito in SF is really just a shitload of ingredients in a fajita.
They SURE shove it in there. Shove it.

I digress. So he shows me the hyatt. Absofukinlutely beautiful.
I spend a lot of time just taking pics of that.


And then we're walking back to BART, when I hear this band. I tried to ignore it at first, but the sound of it meant it was outside...i kept trying to triangulate wtf it was coming from.

We finally give into curiosity, and walk towards it.

St. Paddy's St Party.

Jess high fives me, this harkins back to the days of walking around and having random stuff happen, which is even harder in hawaii.

There was an awesome band, lots of drunk white people.

I checkd out the stand of cool green things to buy. There was a rubber duckie.

I couldn't say no.

Say hello to "Lil' Paddy" everyone!

No comments: