Friday, March 16, 2007

My quest for snow: Jan 06, 2007

So if you don't really know me, then you don't know that I've never touched snow. I've never been within 1 mile of it (i've seen it on mountaintops in the distance)

well...tonight ladies and gentlemen and in betweens, I have come closer then ever before.

I'm in LA right now...and while LA doesn't have snow (trust me you'd be hearing from me on the phone freaking out) the drive here goes through this mountain pass that does have snow.

So people, I have been in a car on the freeway driving through mountains that have snow.

That is the new level I have to beat.

I think it beats seeing "possible snow leftover sludge" on the top of Mauna Kea. THat was so pathetic. I think maybe someone dropped their shave ice...but it was so cold up there who would eat shave ice...oh yeah..tourists.


ANYWAY I'm in LA right now. It's pretty cold everywhere. My cousin drove us out here. It was weird driving for six hours straight and not seeing any ocean or you know...your house again.

and with that i bid you adieu!

No comments: