Friday, March 16, 2007

...i discovered frost on Dec 19, 2006

Good morning world! Good morning to new job!!!

Ew, slightly late in the waking up department.

I get ready. Everything seems normal.

What's that older sister? "Frost"? What's that?
I'm sure if i start up the car a couple minutes it should warm up.


I walk out. Hey it's cold.
Like really cold.

What's that older sister? "Global warming? Not ususally this cold?"

hey.......why's my car white?

Hey....it's like the inside of the Costco freezer.

Can't...open...door....so...cold...to..touch..

Hey...that's a layer of ICE on my windshield....and my rearwindow...and my side windows...and my mirrors....

After pouring water on it (wow, that worked wonders)...

I began my day.


And seriously, work was cool and all (i mean i have my OWN friggin office with a WINDOW. A WINDOW. yeah it has a view. I can see EA. As in Electronic Arts. Yeah these pretty trees and garden are kinda in the way but i can see EA!)

but i dont think the whole day of work was as exciting as the frost on my car.
exciting as in woke me up.

No comments: