Friday, March 16, 2007

..and then i started noticing the earthquake threads.

People on yelp (www.yelp.com) were talking about feeling an earthquake. I was south of the
bay, this was east of the bay in berkely. They're saying it was about 4 on that lil chart.

I didn't feel it. I was in Trader Joe's (awesome place btw) and may have mistaken the VERY slight shake it would have been by the time it got here as someone hitting my cart with one of their healthful yet delicious treat-filled cart.

But i digress. So anyway, what compelled me to write this blog tonight was the fact that someone on yelp pointed to a website that shows all of the earthquakes.

Um. There's a lot of fuking spots on that map.
Like, this is normal.

Don't get me wrong, i knew it was normalish. But this kinda puts it in perspective, you know?

No comments: