Tuesday, September 30, 2008

heel-less shoes.



...why...?

I'm not talking about flats or Vans (my shoes of choice, really)...but I'm talking shoes that look like they have an invisible heel.

Now, my close friends prolly know me as a heel hater, I can't really walk in them, I've sprained both of my ankles so heels just suck for me anyway...

I'm into really cool matrixy futuristicky wear, but damn. This looks cool..I just ...i just...i think this might be setting us back some.

Here's someone else's blog on actually trying them on


MORNING AFTER EDIT:
So the more i think about it, the more pissed I get.
I mean, the thing is, people are paying top dollar for this..you know these things aren't cheap.
I believe that if you're going to make it harder to walk AND take an integral part of the shoe away (like the heel), it should be a lot cheaper. Then I might think about it. If you're gonna make me wear those shoes, I'll wear it if they're like...$10.

No comments: