Monday, September 22, 2008

identity crisis.

Berna's been worrying lately about whether or not she's a marina chick.

Berna: I *could* start working out at the Marina location
Berna:they have classes at 6am and shit
Berna: not that i'd necessarily GO at 6am
Berna: BUT
Berna: maybe in conjunction with my runs down there
Berna: i dunno
me: is the fact that it's in the marina and might turn you into a full fledged marina chick holding you back?
Berna: yeah kind of
Berna: i mean
Berna:the two gyms that are closest to me
Berna: are
Berna: Chestnut St (Marina)
Berna:AND
Berna: Alhamba (Russian Hill)
Berna: which is practically the same as the Marina.
Berna: GODDAMMIT I EVEN JOINED A MARINA-GIRL GYM!!!!!
me : i like to leave chat long enough to let you crumble down.

1 comment:

BernaD*va said...

all signs point to yes, unfortunately.