Monday, September 8, 2008

Addicted to Twilight


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely enthralled by this book, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I recently finished it on Saturday night on a train up to SF, and I had to buy the second book the next day.

It also doesn't help that it's a vampire book AND a romance book in one. I think it reminds me of something I would have been super obsessed about when I was 14, and that makes me like it even more.

The movie for the first book in the series comes out in November, and I am totally going to it, even if I have to go by myself.

They describe the main character, Edward, as being this really good looking, suave, beautiful man. They picked the right guy. It's not often that I read a book and picture characters and scenery the exact same way that the movie looks like it's going to.

This is one of those embarassing/proud moments for me.

1 comment: