Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cleaning out my txt msgs again.

I have a new phone that makes it much easier to txt msg. As a result, I've been texting more & receiving more texts than ever before! Below is just 2 months worth (it got full already)

May


Kristin: TANG BANG

Kristin: Well let's tang bang again soon! I liked that bar.

Mom: Drunk!

Tobi: Gay

Brittany: No it starts at hooters in the city.

Scott: lucky dude! :-)

Sister: YES LETS DO THIS THANG!

Sister: Boo! She hates you that much huh? Don't we all!
Sister: Yes, it's hard 2 keep up the facade of friendship while fonduing. She knew her limits.
Sister:
"but it's so...palpable!"
"and so is my hatred for you"
"..but?.."
"NO! EVERYTHING TASTES BITTER RIGHT NOW!"

Brittany: drunk...
Brittany: Qellmy drunkenness lasted about ten minutes...

Jon: Met Ryan, Mel, Tim, and Andy tonight for dinner & the Long Beach College Bowl came up. I know I said 'will you stop spitting on me'. Was there a rain forest reference as well?

Scott: I love hate sf.

Brittany: So u drunk yet?

Scott: =( from now on i will never miss an episode of idol ever.

Scott: Pft, id rather lose than listen. :)

Oliver: napa again? fiend.

me: I'm high class drunk right now
Oliver: tranquila.
Rhett: I've always said that about you.

Stan: Done? U retiring early? So unlike u.

in response to my txt about going to canada:
Brittany: I'm not going anywhere with you! U mass text messager!!! Damn you.
Rhett: Wow I feel so special that u would invite me
Oliver: I've never been to like, normal Canada

Rhett: Well now you know where you went wrong

Rhett: Bitch.

Greg: Sounds like you got tryna get the hell outta dodge fever funny must be going around because I damn sure got it. :)

Oliver: f no

Scott: (rolls eyes) ;-)

Mike: Yep. After I eat this hotdog.

Keane: $3 martini and booth. Surprisingly awesome. Surprisingly.

Oliver: <3

David: yeah me too. I will feel much better when the lakers lose.

Scott: I did. i cried all night.

June

Sister: Yes. If it doesn't scare the crap out of her. R u home yet?

Sister: YOU HEARD ME

Scott: Ten bucks or i fwd to sfpd.

anonymous in response to "do you wanna go to the bar tonight": Planning on casual sex instead.

John S: Hold up, u don't talk to me for how long and you out of the blue ask me for another man's number? Wassup with that, and the number I have is so old i don't think it works.
John S: Sorry, I forgot to add the number cuz I am mad (number)

Greg: Vancouver strip clubs here we come!
Greg: Get me info Let's do this!

Tinna: Thank u for helping me surprise Ryan!!! He was truly terrified :)

1 comment:

suki said...

YES! The surprise party made a debut on the blog of texts! :P

Don't forget to add thegermaphobe! And your germaphobe entries will be featured at some point too... IDEAS!