Thursday, December 4, 2008

My application to be a roommate

My roommate found this in his inbox and sent it to me today. Gawd I'm a dork.

Hi-

I'm very interested in seeing the room you have available for rent here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/319489743.html

My name is Candice. I work full time for an established web company in SOMA that I am absolutely in love with, and am currently pursuing an MBA in Marketing.

However I'm also an avid artist, I graduated from the University of Hawai'i with a degree in computer animation; I draw, paint, sculpt (metal and glass), I play the bass guitar, and was very active in the poetry circle in Hawai'i.

I moved here last year, currently live in San Mateo, and am looking to move closer to school and work in the city.

I will be able to move in ASAP.

I'm very laid back & respectful; I think I'd be a phenomenal fit for the room.

I'm sure everyone writes that, but I'm actually telling the truth.

Please call me on my cell at [phone number omitted] anytime.

Thanks!!!
-Candice



I emailed him from work, and he called me on my cell phone 5 minutes later. I'm still living there. I *was* a good fit.

3 comments:

Sid Savara said...

LOL

I especially like phone number emitted =P

Clearly it must be off in outer space somewhere ;)

bigo said...

dork

rezurWreck said...

wow. i meant "omitted" of course.

that's what you get for bloggin while on hold.