Tuesday, December 9, 2008

holy shit.

I just got locked out of my bedroom for an hour and a half wearing nothing but a bathrobe. My room's not supposed to lock unless you do it when it's closed.

I guess it was half-locked and when i closed the door, either the heater or something made the door slam shut and when I came out of the shower my door was locked.


At first I was hoping it was a joke...maybe my roommate had the key the whole time?


Nope, it was locked.


After an hour and a half and the use of my other roommate's tools, they got it open. I was starting to get pissed at myself at the idea of wasting $80 to get it fixed.


Now I want to just replace the lock. Apparently they had to lock their doors before when they had shady roommates.

Thank goodness I'm back in my room. I know it's a small problem compared to a lot of other things, and i'm glad I'm not locked out of the apartment..but I have to admit, hearing the door open and seeing the light coming through the doorway was one of the best feelings.

Kinda like the jingle of your keys in your purse when you thought you lost them.

No comments: