Sunday, January 25, 2009

chp

If I were to ever write a missed connection, it would have been for today

Dear CHP Guy-

I'm usually a sucker for a guy in uniform, but you caught my friend & I by surprise. I had no idea CHP uniforms were as crazy attractive as Marine Digicams. You're the first one I've ever met. Until then, I only thought you guys looked like Erik Estrada.

We realized you were pulling us over, we had no choice. And as we were swearing up a storm, you surprised me by coming over to my side. Thanks, btw, for motioning for me to roll the window down. I honestly wasn't expecting a CHP officer to be at my window, nor was I expecting him to be young and freaking hot.

You said something about registration blah blah blah but I was lost in your deep, blue eyes. Sure, the paperwork is valid..take her license, but please, take my heart.

Somewhere in between the shuffle and frustration of the day, you found it in your heart to let us off without too bad of a punishment, and with enough time for my friend to make her appointment.

You have her address. Just show up, we'll figure out the future from there.

- The girl who couldn't say anything.

1 comment:

BernaD*va said...

Dear CHP guy...If my friend wasn't there I would have shown you my boobs to get out of that ticket. Actually, I would have shown you my boobs whether or not you were gonna let me off the hook. Call me. xoxo, Girl Who Lied About Project 20