Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

holy shit.
you ever wonder
how you're able to do something
like have you ever
been walking
and realized
hey
i'm not thinking about walking?

welll. if you have then you know what i'm thinking about while blogging.

I'm actually boggled that I can type right now, considering that I would not trust myself behind the wheel of MarioKart.

All i have to say is
Thank god that josh had his coworker's party
sorry to kristin for missing her party
but i was on a bus for an hour with stupid people trying to get to her party
and i wanted to cry
for sure
i wanted to cry
yes
i did

and
im
not
sober
right now
at
all
like
if i ever ran for president

THIS

would be the post
that turns the election
THIS would be
the post
that makes them go
"Not her"

THIS would be the turning point.


I leave you with one final, simple equation.


Halloween 2008 > Halloween 2007

I love you all.

No comments: