Thursday, April 10, 2008

SF Rite of Passage: Dolores Park Movie Night


So recently, I went to Dolores Park for the first ever time.

Tonight, I went to the opening night of Dolores Park Movie Night (for this Season).

I wasn't planning on going, and was freaked to hear that it tends to get hella cold.

Good thing I either was too drunk to notice or it wasn't really that cold.

They played Fast Times At Ridgemont High, and I was super curious to see if they'd show Phoebe Cates' Famous Nude scene.


They Did.




But they put a "Hey buy some popcorn" slide during the sexSEXsex scene, which I thought was funny.

Anyway, so I'm home, all nice and toasty. and About to go to bed. I'm glad I did something that you're spost to do as a young twentysomething in the great land of Ess Eff.

EDIT:
KEANE: "oh fyi, it's 'dolores'"

FINE IF YOU WANT TO BE FACTUALLY CORRECT OR SOME SHIT

EDIT #2:
OH JESUS CHRIST, SOMEONE ELSE MADE SURE I KNEW HOW TO SPELLL ITTTTTTTTTTTT

THANKS BERNA

(i.e. FUCK YOU GUYS I RULE)

No comments: