Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why do I keep clicking?

Oh, my habit of clicking on links.
Sean: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22940/1854/24/n100000273806139_4960.jpg
me: thefuck i just click on!?
12:02 AM helllooo
me: why is this happening to me
12:03 AM me: am i in the nightmare?
isweartogod if a tinyurl shows up
me: SONOFA I STILL CLICKED ON IT
Sean: haha
alright, this one is good
12:05 AM me: that's odd.
never felt like crying and laughing at the same time.
Sean: welcome to OFA!

9 minutes later
Sean: [new link]
me: I don't want to click it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale
china fashion jewelry
jewelry wholesale china
fashion jewelry china
wholesale jewelry
jewelry wholesale



Buy fashion jewelry wholesale from China? We strongly recommend you to check fashion jewelry wholesale online shop, where you can buy crystal jewelry wholesale, cubic zirconia jewelry wholesale, cz jewelry wholesale, pearl jewelry wholesale, All of this jewelry are in top quality.
As well as they supply stainless steel jewelry wholesale, fashion jewelry wholesale, silver jewelry wholesale, costume jewelry wholesale, jewelry wholesale from china. Welcome to inquiry. fashion jewelry

Bảo Ngọc said...

Về giá cả, Sàn gỗ tự nhiên Châu Âu cao cấp kronopolvietnam.com rẻ hơn nhiều so với sàn gỗ tự nhiên, phù hợp với nhiều đối tượng khách hàng từ bình dân đến cao cấp, với mức giá dao động trong khoảng 200.000-650.000 đồng/m2.