Sunday, September 27, 2009

Text message log

It's starting to annoy me that this one fills up at 200 instead of the other one at like..800. I feel there's less gold everytime.

Maybe I just don't have as many interesting txts anymore, but here they are:

Mary:
They hated it. They ripped it up and peed on it.

Greg:
I'm quotable...that rocks more than a quarry.
Yeah that greg guy is funny.
After finding out he made the last txt msg blog

"Mom":
So drunk right now.
What happens when your sister has access to your mom's phone and your mom has no idea what a txt is...not the first time this has been sent to me from "mom"


Alex:
They know you by Name here. You fuckin lush.
from a winery

Later that day from my friend that works at that same winery
David:
He is a total jerk and I asked him to leave
He is a total drunk. What kind of people r u sending me"
He hit me with the late harvest and pinned me to the ground because I wouldn't serve him.

After I msg'd my other friend to make sure he was joking
Alex: I slammed that spam-eating gook to the ground w a bottle of late harvest sauvignon blanc

Younger Sister:
Whose wine is this in the fridge? I'm about to get CRUNK

Younger Sister:
Yeah. Hood lums are up in the day too.


Alex: (a few days after the "incident" at the windery)
You know I didn't actually insult or assault david, right? We were screwing with you?

and yes...i did know

Scott:
If u were gayer I would've helped u.

Gail:
I think the Dr. was wrong when she said B was "ahead". She just did brain age and her age was 80 =(

Scott:
I convinced everyone in maine to get a gay marriage. Even the straight people.

Sean:
Just heard that idaho consumes more spam than anywhere else. True or not true. Hawaiian?

No comments: