Saturday, August 22, 2009

Text message log from Hawai'i!

I'm here and having a blast. Stupid text message thingy is full and I have to erase it now.

August:
That's not a bad thing unless they're not really gay. Keep your wits about you.

Melody:
[picture of drive thru menu]
Faiol: "Picture menus available at window."'''But how do they read it?

Jeff:
Jesus may be for reform. But the Jesus Bus followers are for gigantic signs and reminding us that we are fornicators.


Rhett:
is that what that burning sensation is?

Oliver:
kitten purchased. in car.

Greg:
Fun? Alcohol? Debauchery? Perhaps pineapple? Who knows?
Dost thou cup over runneth?
Has thoust drunk in abundance this evening?
7 shots is my guess.


not too much gold in this batch unfortunately.

1 comment:

Britt Deal said...

I feel like I've let you down. i will try to do better.