Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doc Martens Last Forever.


So I finally treated myself to a nice pair of expensive shoes. Keep in mind, I normally wear $20 Vans Shoes that last me 3 years.

I've always wanted a pair of Doc Martens, I bought a used pair in HS but it ended up fitting so badly that I ditched them (hello, they were someone else's...but they were also only $20...)

I now own a pair of 1460 Greasy Black Doc Martens. they make my feet look big and I've debated sending them back.

I've shown them to 2 of my roommates with great response, so i'm prolly keeping them. Also, it's going to make me wear dresses more..I bought them to wear with dresses =)
So one of the roomies asked "Why Doc Martens?" in a curious way. I think it's definitely a certain look, and it's something that I've found I don't want a fake one..does that make sense? I dno. At least I know I won't have to replace them (hopefully) soon.

And then I ran into this:Ads that were banned because they used dead rock stars

Kinda brilliant, no?

and THEN the homage to these shoes:
Designers redesign the 1460s

The more i look this up the more excited about these i get. ^_^

1 comment:

Bee-Jet MusuBee said...

I don't understand these shoes. Where are the holes to put your crocs shoe charms?