Friday, May 9, 2008

SF Rite of Passage: Giants @ AT&T Park

We don't have any professional sports in hawai'i.

we had a minor league before i was born.

and one of those arena football leagues....and that died too.

And I had been to 1 (one) exhibition padres game in high school that i wrote all over my body for.


So how stoked was I when my coworker/friend Katie invited me to a Giants game tonight!?!

I love dressing the part, so on the way there i totally scored a sweet black and orange "San Francisco" generic track jacket for $20. It's actually pretty good, imma sport it in hawai'i next week.

So we sat in the bleachers...surrounded by hot guys. These are awesomely funny guys too, and I think it took them a while to realize that I'm how I am.


So we're yelling at each other, sharing churros, teasing these stupid chicks who wore short shorts and are super cold...

and then at one point during the 7th inning when it got really boring...they were throwing nuts at each other.

So i kept saying shit like "I hope none of that hits us...you don't wanna make me mad"

And then the Chex throwing guy was all like "aw, it's okay" and i go "try it. try it"

and he cracks up and i yell

"Let's Chex Mix it up, BITCH!" and OMG i had like 5 bleachers CRACKING UP so bad!! I got high fives I was crying i was laughing at myself so hard.

man the shit i come up with sometimes.

anyway, it was really fun. of course the giants lost.

bastards.

No comments: